Has your once clean and tidy home been invaded by small children and mass quantities of toys? You don’t know true pain until you’ve walked blindly into your kitchen for a midnight snack and stepped on a LEGO®. There is your sign that perhaps it’s time for a bigger house…with a playroom.
Even if it’s just an upgrade that you’re interested in, the idea of buying (or building) a bigger home is extremely exciting! Let’s see if you fall into one of these categories below:
1) Your Current Home Is Too Small – Whether it’s clutter you’ve started to acquire, or a new piece of furniture that your heart desires that just won’t fit. Needing a bigger space is a necessity, which is exactly why this is reason number one it’s time to buy up.
2) Your Finances Have Changed (in a good way) – Perhaps you fall under the category of buying five or more years ago, and you’ve changed jobs or even were promoted. Either way, now you’re pulling in more loot and you’d like a bigger house to show for it. Well, that would make for a great reason – let’s bring that well-deserved extra bacon home to a bigger house!
3) Your Family Is Growing – That starter home might seem a bit small now that your family is expanding. So, if it’s bedrooms (or playroom cough cough), that you’re interested in we can certainly find the best fit for your family. We will first get you pre-qualified to see just how much you can afford then the process of finding a home can be done soon after with a trusted real estate agent of your choice!
4) You Can Afford The Investment – Maybe you’re in a place financially where you’re ready to take on some business ventures, like buying an investment property. Purchasing a rental income property can be quite the task, but we can put you in touch with the right people to ensure a smooth, streamlined process.
5) You Are Working From Home Now – Whether it’s by choice or the reaction of the climate we’re living in, working from home has its advantages and disadvantages. If you don’t currently have a designated work or office space, it can be tough to take those business calls.
As you can see, there can be many different reasons to buy a bigger home – some we might not have even addressed here. With the right tools, mortgage bankers, research and agent we know how to get you into that bigger home of your dreams. All you have to do is take the next step!